Dielectric functions and interband transitions of InxAl1 xP alloys
- Dielectric functions and interband transitions of InxAl1 xP alloys
- T.J. Kim; S.Y. Hwang; J.S. Byun; D.E. Aspnes; E.H. Lee; 송진동; C.-T. Liang; Y.-C. Chang; H.G. Park; J. Choi; J.Y. Kim; Y.R. Kang; J.C. Park; Y.D. Kim
- InAlP; Dielectric Function; Critical point; Ellipsometry
- Issue Date
- Current applied physics
- VOL 14, NO 9, 1273-1276
- We report pseudodielectric functions <epsilon> from 1.5 to 6.0 eV of InxAl1 (-) P-x ternary alloy films. Data were obtained by spectroscopic ellipsometry on 1.2 mu m thick films grown on (001) GaAs substrates by molecular beam epitaxy. Artifacts were minimized by real-time assessment of overlayer removal, leading to accurate representations of the bulk dielectric responses of these materials. Critical-point (CP) energies were obtained from numerically calculated second energy derivatives, and their Brillouin-zone origins identified by band-structure calculations using the linear augmented Slater-type orbital method.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.