Ellipsometric Study of the Temperature Dependences of the Dielectric Function and the Critical Points of AlSb at Temperatures from 300 to 803 K
- Ellipsometric Study of the Temperature Dependences of the Dielectric Function and the Critical Points of AlSb at Temperatures from 300 to 803 K
- 박한결; 김태정; 황순영; 김준영; 최준호; 김영동; 신상훈; 송진동
- Ellipsometry; Dielectric
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 65, NO 4, 515-519
- We report the complex pseudodielectric function < epsilon > = < epsilon (1) > + i < epsilon (2) > of an oxide-free AlSb film for energies from 0.7 to 5.0 eV and temperatures from 300 to 803 K. The 1.5-mu m-thick film was grown on a (001) GaAs substrate by using molecular beam epitaxy. We maintained the film in an ultrahigh vacuum to prevent oxidation artifacts and used a rotating-compensator ellipsometer to obtain the optical properties. Critical-point (CP) energies were obtained by numerically calculating second energy derivatives of the data. Blue shifts of the CP energies and sharper structures were observed with decreasing temperature. The calculated CP energies were fit to a linear equation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.