Simultaneous enhancement of upconversion and downshifting luminescence via plasmonic structure
- Simultaneous enhancement of upconversion and downshifting luminescence via plasmonic structure
- 이규태; 박종현; 권석준; 권현근; 김지훈; 곽경원; 장호성; 김수연; 한준수; 이승환; 신동훈; 고형덕; 한일기; 주병권; 권순홍; 고두현
- Upconversion; Downshifting; Plasmonic structure; Energy transfer; Metal nanopattern; Nanotransfer printing
- Issue Date
- Nano letters
- VOL 15, NO 4, 2491-2497
- We describe a metal nanodisk-insulator-metal (MIM) structure that enhances lanthanide-based upconversion (UC) and downshifting (DS) simultaneously. The structure was fabricated using a nanotransfer printing method that facilitates large-area applications of nanostructures for optoelectronic devices. The proposed MIM structure is a promising way to harness the entire solar spectrum by converting both ultraviolet and near-infrared to visible light concurrently through resonant-mode excitation. The overall photoluminescence enhancements of the UC and DS were 174- and 29-fold, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.