Incompletely condensed POSS-based spin-on-glass networks for impeccable ultra low-k integration
- Incompletely condensed POSS-based spin-on-glass networks for impeccable ultra low-k integration
- 알버트 이성수; Seung-Sock Choi; Sung Yeoun Oh; He Seung Lee; 김보민; 황승상; 백경열
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. C, Materials for optical and electronic devices
- VOL 3, 11605-11611
- Poly(methyl)silsesquioxane-based spin-on-glass resins incorporating both a cyclic precursor, 1,3,5,7-tetramethyl 1,3,5,7-tetrahydroxyl cyclosiloxane, and incompletely condensed methyl-substituted POSS were synthesized and their thermal, mechanical, and electrical properties were investigated as a function of the POSS loading content. By introducing incompletely condensed methyl-substituted POSS compounds at the molecular level as sol–gel precursors, exceptional thermal stability (>700 °C), good mechanical properties (elastic modulus >4.0 GPa), and an ultra-low dielectric constant (k = 1.8) were obtained. In addition to providing a new route towards fully poly(methyl)silsesquioxane-based spin-on-glass resins with the above properties, the realization of the application of integration circuits was evaluated to show that the ultra low-k, mechanically robust spin-on-glass materials were able to withstand harsh wet chemical and dry etching, as well as chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) processing.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.