Preparation of highly emissive, thermally stable, UV-cured polysilsesquioxane/ZnO nanoparticle composites
- Preparation of highly emissive, thermally stable, UV-cured polysilsesquioxane/ZnO nanoparticle composites
- 전현열; 알버트 이성수; 김현지; 조소혜; 백경열; 황승상
- blends; composites; nanoparticles; nanowires and nanocrystals; optical properties; thermal properties
- Issue Date
- Journal of applied polymer science
- VOL 132, NO 33
- A high molecular weight polysilsesquioxane (LPMSQ)/ZnO nanocomposite was prepared by blending a methacryl-substituted polysilsesquioxane and PMMA-coated ZnO nanoparticle (NP) followed by UV-curing process. These LPMSQ/ZnO nano-composites gave high thermal and mechanical stabilities originated from the rigid ladder structured siloxane backbone of LPMSQ. The polysilsesquioxane and surface-modified ZnO nanoparticles showed excellent compatibility between MMA groups in LPMSQ- and PMMA-capped ZnO nanoparticles to give well-dispersed LPMSQ/ZnO nanocomposites. Mechanically pliant and flexible free standing films were obtained, and the photo and optical properties of these hybrid nanocomposites were examined. The high photoluminescent properties were maintained even after severe thermal treatments exceeding 400 degrees C
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.