Electrostatic Stabilized InP Colloidal Quantum Dots with High Photoluminescence Efficiency
- Electrostatic Stabilized InP Colloidal Quantum Dots with High Photoluminescence Efficiency
- Anush N. Mnoyan; Artavazd Gh. Kirakosyan; 김현기; 장호성; 전덕영
- Cd-free 양자점; photoluminescence; InP
- Issue Date
- VOL 31, NO 25, 7117-7121
- Electrostatically stabilized InP quantum. dots (QDs) showing a high luminescence yield of 16% without any long alkyl chain coordinating ligands on their surface are demonstrated: This is achieved by UV-etching the QDs in the presence of fluoric and sulfuric acids. Fluoric acid plays a critical role in selectively etching nonradiative sites during the ligand-exchange process and in relieving the acidity of the solution to prevent destruction of the QDs. Given that the InP QDs show high luminescence without any electrical barriers, such as long alkyl ligands or inorganic shells, this method can be applied for QD treatment for application to highly efficient QD-based optoelectronic devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.