Enhanced Output Power of PZT Nanogenerator by Controlling Surface Morphology of Electrode
- Enhanced Output Power of PZT Nanogenerator by Controlling Surface Morphology of Electrode
- 정우석; 이원희; 주병권; 윤석진; 강종윤
- PZT; Nanostructure; Hydrothermal; Nanogenerator; Energy Harvesting
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 15, 8907-8911
- Piezoelectric power generation using Pb(Zr,Ti)O3(PZT) nanowires grown on Nb-doped
SrTiO3(nb:STO) substrate has been demonstrated. The epitaxial PZT nanowires prepared by a
hydrothermal method, with a diameter and length of approximately 300 nm and 7 m, respecively,
were vertically aligned on the substrate. An embossed Au top electrode was applied to maximize the effective power generation area for non-uniform PZT nanowires. The PZT nanogenerator produced output power density of 0.56 W/cm2 with a voltage of 0.9 V and current of 75 nA. This research
suggests that the morphology control of top electrode can be useful to improve the efficiency of
piezoelectric power generation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.