Vertically ordered SnO2 nanobamboos for substantially improved detection of volatile
- Vertically ordered SnO2 nanobamboos for substantially improved detection of volatile
- 전종명; 심영석; 한수덕; 김도홍; 김연후; 강종윤; 김진상; 김미영; 장호원
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. A, Materials for energy and sustainability
- VOL 3, NO 35, 17939-17945
- Vertically ordered SnO2 nanorods with Au nanoparticles deposited in multiple steps, namely, SnO2 nanobamboos are synthesized by a glancing-angle deposition technique. The highly ordered porous structures enable us to detect sub-ppb levels of volatile reducing gases with a fast response speed by maximizing the sensitization effects of the Au nanoparticles.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.