Properties of room-temperature ferromagnetic semiconductor in manganese-doped bilayer graphene by chemical vapor deposition
- Properties of room-temperature ferromagnetic semiconductor in manganese-doped bilayer graphene by chemical vapor deposition
- Chang-Soo Park; Yu Zhao; Yoon Shon; Im Taek Yoon; Cheol Jin Lee; 송진동; Haigun Lee; Eun Kyu Kim
- manganese; graphene; ferromagnetic
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. C, Materials for optical and electronic devices
- VOL 3, 4235
- We report a ferromagnetic graphene field-effect transistor with a band gap. The Mn-doped graphene has a coercive field (H-c) of 188 Oe and a remanent magnetization of 102 emu cm(-3) at 10 K. The temperature-dependent conductivity indicates that the Mn-doped graphene has a band gap of 165 meV. A fabricated graphene FET revealed p-type semiconducting behavior, and the field effect mobility was determined to be approximately 2543 cm(2) V-1 s(-1) at room temperature.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.