Polarized Terahertz Waves Emitted from In02Ga08As Nanowires
- Polarized Terahertz Waves Emitted from In02Ga08As Nanowires
- Jong-Hyuk Yim; Muhammad Irfan; Kyoung-Jin Song; 이은혜; 송진동; Young-Dahl Jho
- Terahertz; Nanowires; In02Ga08As; Polarizability; Diffusion
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 15, NO 8, 6024
- We investigate the polarizability of terahertz (THz) waves emitted from undoped In0.2Ga0.8As nanowires (NWs). THz emission amplitude shows strong enhancement in vertically aligned NWs compared to less-aligned NWs. In particular, polarized THz waves are clearly demonstrated in aligned NWs via a drastic variation of amplitudes as a function of the axis angle in polarization-sensitive photoconductive antenna. In addition, phase reversal between aligned and less-aligned NWs substantiates the geometrical dependence of electronic diffusion in generating the transient THz electric fields.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.