Anomalous diamagnetic shifts in InP-GaP lateral quantum-wires
- Anomalous diamagnetic shifts in InP-GaP lateral quantum-wires
- Y. H. Shin; B. K. Choi; Yongmin Kim; 송진동; D.Nakamura; Y. H. Matsuda; S. Takeyama
- InP; GaP; lateral quantum-wires; Anomalous diamagnetic shifts
- Issue Date
- Optics express
- VOL 23, NO 22, 28349
- Linearly polarized photoluminescence (PL) measurements were carried out on InP-GaP lateral nanowires grown using a lateral composition modulation method in pulsed magnetic fields up to ∼ 50 T. In
these structures, the energy band alignment becomes type-I and type-II in In-rich wire and Ga-rich barrier regions, respectively. It is revealed that the polarization of the type-I PL is oriented along the [1¯10] crystal direction, whereas that of the type-II PL is along the  direction in the absence of magnetic field. These two different PL peaks exhibit anomalous energy shifts with respect to the direction of the magnetic field due to the variation of the confined energy in the exciton center of mass potential.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.