Pressure dependence of effective dynamic charge in InxAl1xAs ternary alloys
- Pressure dependence of effective dynamic charge in InxAl1xAs ternary alloys
- Ta-RyeongPark; YoungDongKim; 송진동
- InAlAs; Pressure; High-pressure Raman; Charge transfer; Effective dynamic charge
- Issue Date
- Solid state communications
- VOL 221, 41-44
- Using Raman scattering data under high pressure, we show that InxAl1-xAs ternary alloys exhibit, depending on In molar fraction x, either decreasing or increasing effective dynamic charge for InAs-like mode with increasing pressure. The variation of the effective dynamic charge in ternary alloy is determined by two factors: (1) the charge transfer between two different vibrating pairs and (2) the tendency to reduce it under lattice contraction in binary case. (C) 2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.