analysis on CO2 reforming of CH4 by corona discharge process for various process variables
- analysis on CO2 reforming of CH4 by corona discharge process for various process variables
- Hoang Hai Nguyen; Anna Nasonova; 나인욱; 김교선
- greenhouse gas; corona discharge; methane reforming; carbon dioxide
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 32, 58-62
- The CO2 reforming of CH4 to syngas by corona discharge at atmospheric pressure has been investigated for various process variables. The experiments were operated systematically in wide regions of process variables such as CO2/CH4 ratio, total flow rate, pulse frequency and applied peak voltage. The conversions of methane and carbon dioxide increase with increasing the applied peak voltage or pulse frequency and decrease with increasing the total flow rate. Selectivities of H2 and CO increase with the increase of applied peak voltage, while increasing total flow rate and pulsed frequency does not affect H2 and CO selectivities significantly.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.