An On-line Gravity Estimation Method using Inverse Gravity Regressorbfor Robot Manipulator Control
- An On-line Gravity Estimation Method using Inverse Gravity Regressorbfor Robot Manipulator Control
- 조준희; 이동현; Duc Tron Tran; 오용환; 오상록
- Gravity estimation; Inverse gravity regressor; Dual redundant arm
- Issue Date
- IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS) 2015
- , 5429-5434
- When a robotic manipulator is controlled, computing gravity force of the robot is the primary issue. Exact model parameters are not easy to be known in the practical robot system due to the uncertainty of the robot dynamics. Hence, the gravity force is presented by a combination of gravity regressor and robot dynamic parameters and is compensated by the estimation of uncertain robot dynamic parameters. Previous researches conducted estimation by using transpose of gravity regressor and full form of dynamic parameters which is not general form however this paper estimates the gravity force using the generalized gravity regressor which is regardless of the dimension and structure of the robot under the quasi-static state. Once the estimation is completed, the estimated value can be used to compute the gravitational force and control the robot. It is shown that the generalized decomposition of gravity regressor and estimation process. The results are validated through an experiment by implementing the algorithm on an
upper-body dual arm robot.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.