Efficient Fabrication Method for Nitrogen-vacancy Color Centers for a
- Efficient Fabrication Method for Nitrogen-vacancy Color Centers for a
- 석재권; 이재용; 김준곤; 송종한
- Nanodiamond; Ion irradiation; NV color center
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 66, NO 6, 1009-1012
- Nitrogen-vacancy (NV) color centers in nanodiamond (ND) are fabricated through three steps, high-energy ion irradiation on ND, high-temperature (800 a"integral) annealing in vacuum and lowtemperature (500 a"integral) annealing in air. Raman measurements show that a surface-graphite layer is formed after annealing at 800 a"integral in vacuum while the graphite formed during ion irradiation is below the detection limit. Annealing at 500 a"integral in air is a crucial step in removing the graphite layer from ND that is ion-irradiated and 800 a"integral-annealed. A strong luminescence from NV color center is observed only after annealing at 500 a"integral in air.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.