Gold catalyst reactivity for CO2electro-reduction: From nano particleto layer
- Gold catalyst reactivity for CO2electro-reduction: From nano particleto layer
- 에듀아더스; 전효상; 김청희; 지신천; 고재현; 황윤정; 민병권
- gold; electrocatalyst; sputtering
- Issue Date
- Catalysis today
- VOL 260, 107-111
- CO2 electro-reduction is a promising method for sustainable production of carbon fuels as well as valuable chemicals. Herein, we investigated a direct electro-catalytic CO2 conversion to CO by nanostructured gold catalysts from the small nanoparticles to aggregated clusters to layered film. The selectivity of CO formation was found to increase as the gold amount increased and it reached a saturation point of ∼78% (−0.59 V vs. RHE) at the morphological transition from aggregated cluster to layered film. Furthermore, the ∼4 nm gold nanoparticle exhibited a remarkable CO formation mass activity value at 166.1 A/g (−0.59 V vs. RHE).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.