Hydrogen-induced decomposition of Cu-Zr binary amorphous metallic alloys
- Hydrogen-induced decomposition of Cu-Zr binary amorphous metallic alloys
- 쥴리앙 파도누우보; 서진유; 한수경; 심철휘; 김긍호; 김만호; Eric Fleury; 조영환
- Issue Date
- Journal of alloys and compounds
- VOL 660, 456-460
- The hydrogen-induced phase separation of Cu–Zr binary amorphous alloys during hydrogen gas charging at elevated temperature was demonstrated; the homogeneous binary alloy was decomposed into pure Cu and Zr-hydride by absorbing hydrogen into the structure. The decomposition, which is attributed to the opposed affinity to hydrogen of Cu and Zr, took place in nanometer scale. The hydrogen absorption kinetics was compared for the alloys with different compositions. The structure after hydrogen absorption was analyzed using x-ray diffraction, ultra-small and small angle neutron scattering, and electron microscopy.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.