A [2,2]paracyclophane triarylamine-based holetransporting material for high performance perovskite solar cells
- A [2,2]paracyclophane triarylamine-based holetransporting material for high performance perovskite solar cells
- 박성민; 허진혁; 천철홍; 김희숙; 임상혁; 손해정
- perovskite solar cell; stability
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. A, Materials for energy and sustainability
- VOL 3, 24215-24220
- We report the development of a novel hole transporting material (HTM), PCP-TPA, based on [2,2]paracyclophane. In comparison to the well-known HTM, spiro-OMeTAD, PCP-TPA could be prepared using a simple synthesis and showed a higher hole mobility due to effective intermolecular aggregation in the film state. When used as a HTM in perovskite solar cells, the power conversion efficiency reached 17.6%. PCP-TPA will potentially replace spiro-OMeTAD and advance the development of cost-effective and practical perovskite solar cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.