A simple synthesis of urchin-like Pt?Ni bimetallic nanostructures as enhanced electrocatalysts for the oxygen reduction reaction
- A simple synthesis of urchin-like Pt?Ni bimetallic nanostructures as enhanced electrocatalysts for the oxygen reduction reaction
- 최광현; 장영진; 정동영; 서필순; Samuel Woojoo Jun; 이지은; 오명환; Mohammadreza Shokouhimehr; 정남기; 유성종; 성영은; 현택환
- Pt?Ni; Fuel cell; urchin-like; ORR
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 52, NO 3, 597-600
- The synthesis of urchin-like Pt–Ni bimetallic nanostructures is achieved by a controlled one-pot synthesis. Pt–Ni nanostructures have superior oxygen reduction reaction activities in both with and without specific anion adsorption electrolytes due to the geometric and alloying effects.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.