Sensory Neuro-Modulation by Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound Stimulation
- Sensory Neuro-Modulation by Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound Stimulation
- 정호영; 한성민; 김민경; 김형민; 박종웅; 신현준; 윤인찬
- sensory neuron; neuromodulation; Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound
Stimulation; Neuron, Calcium Imaging
- Issue Date
- International BioMedical Engineering Conference 2015 (IBEC 2015)
- , 418
- This research is a pilot study for investigating utility of low-intensity ultrasound as a neuro-modulation technic. We observe calcium influx caused by low-intensity pulsed ultrasound (LIPU) in single layer cultured dorsal root ganglion (DRG). Through this result, this study can be a basic research for investigating clinical feasibility of low-intensity focused ultrasound (LIFU) as noninvasive neuro-modulation technic.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.