Structural and magnetic study of dysprosium substituted cobalt ferrite nanoparticles
- Structural and magnetic study of dysprosium substituted cobalt ferrite nanoparticles
- Hemaunt Kumar; R.C. Srivastava; Jitendra Pal Singh; P. Negi; H.M. Agrawal; D. Das; 채근화
- Nanoparticles; Dy3þ doping; Raman Spectra; VSM andMossbauer
- Issue Date
- Journal of magnetism and magnetic materials
- VOL 401, 16-21
- The present work investigates the magnetic behavior of Dy3+ substituted cobalt ferrite nanoparticles. X-ray diffraction studies reveal presence of cubic spinel phases in these nanoparticles. Raman spectra of these nanoparticles show change in intensity of Raman bands, which reflects cation redistribution in cubic spinel lattice. Saturation magnetization and coercivity decrease with increase of Dy3+concentration in these nanoparticles. Room temperature Mössbauer measurements show the cation redistribution in these nanoparticles and corroborates the results obtained from Raman Spectroscopic measurements. Decrease in magnetization of Dy3+ substituted cobalt ferrite is attributed to the reduction in the magnetic interaction and cation redistribution.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.