Facile one-pot synthesis of tungsten oxide (WO3?x) nanoparticlesusing sub and supercritical fluids
- Facile one-pot synthesis of tungsten oxide (WO3?x) nanoparticlesusing sub and supercritical fluids
- 김민수; 이병용; 함형철; 한종희; 남석우; Hong-shik Lee; 박주훈; 최선; 신유환
- Issue Date
- The Journal of supercritical fluids
- VOL 111, 8-13
- Tungsten oxide (WO3) and tungsten blue oxide (WO3−x) were synthesized using sub and supercritical water and methanol. Crystalline tungsten oxides were formed with subcritical water at 250 °C, which shows lower production temperature compared to conventional solid-state methods. Glycerol hydrothermal reduction and supercritical methanol were both found to be effective in obtaining crystalline tungsten blue oxides and this is a great advantage since hydrogen is not required in the process. The synthesized particles were characterized using X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), and near edge X-ray absorption fine structure (NEXAFS). NEXAFS results showed that sub and supercritical methanol was more effective in reduction of tungsten oxides compared to glycerol hydrothermal reduction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.