Deterministic Estimation of Stripe Type Defects and Reconstruction of Mask Pattern in LS Type Mask Inspection
- Deterministic Estimation of Stripe Type Defects and Reconstruction of Mask Pattern in LS Type Mask Inspection
- Wooshik Kim; 박민철
- Deterministic; Estimation; Defects; Mask; Inspection
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Optical Society of Korea
- VOL 19, NO 6, 619-628
- In this paper, we consider a method for estimating a stripe-type defect and the reconstruction of a defect-free L/S type mask used in lithography. Comparing diffraction patterns of defected and defect-free masks, we derive equations for the estimation of the location and size of the defect. We construct an analytical model for this problem and derive closed form equations to determine the location and size using phase retrieval problem solving techniques. Consequently, we develop an algorithm that determines a defect-free mask pattern. An example shows the validity of the equations.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.