Photovoltaic Performance of PbS Quantum Dots Treated with Metal Salts
- Photovoltaic Performance of PbS Quantum Dots Treated with Metal Salts
- Dong-Kyun Ko; Andrea Maurano; Su Kyung Suh; 김동훈; 황규원; Jeffrey C. Grossman; Vladmir Bulovic; Moungi G. Bawendi
- quantum dots; nanocrystals; solar cells; photovoltaics; metal salts
- Issue Date
- ACS Nano
- VOL 10, NO 3, 3382-3388
- Recent advances in quantum dot surface passivation have led to a rapid development of high-efficiency solar cells. Another critical element for achieving efficient power conversion is the charge neutrality of quantum dots, as charge imbalances induce electronic states inside the energy gap. Here we investigate how the simultaneous introduction of metal cations and halide anions modifies the charge balance and enhances the solar cell efficiency. The addition of metal salts between QD deposition and ligand exchange with 1,3-BDT results in an increase in the short-circuit current and fill factor, accompanied by a distinct reduction in a crossover between light and dark current density–voltage characteristics.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.