Non-Lithographic Fabrication of All-2D α-MoTe 2 Dual
- Non-Lithographic Fabrication of All-2D α-MoTe 2 Dual
- 최경희; 이영택; 김진성; 민성욱; 조영석; Atiye Pezeshki; 황도경; 임성일
- All-2D; α-MoTe 2; Non-Lithographic Fabrication; Dual
- Issue Date
- Advanced functional materials
- VOL 26, 3146-3153
- As one of the emerging new transition-metal dichalcogenides materials, molybdenum ditelluride (α-MoTe2) is attracting much attention due to its optical and electrical properties. This study fabricates all-2D MoTe2-based field effect transistors (FETs) on glass, using thin hexagonal boron nitride and thin graphene in consideration of good dielectric/channel interface and source/drain contacts, respectively. Distinguished from previous works, in this study, all 2D FETs with α-MoTe2 nanoflakes are dual-gated for driving higher current. Moreover, for the present 2D dual gate FET fabrications on glass, all thermal annealing and lithography processes are intentionally exempted for fully non-lithographic method using only van der Waal's forces. The dual-gate MoTe2 FET displays quite a high hole and electron mobility over ≈20 cm2 V−1 s−1 along with ON/OFF ratio of ≈105 in maximum as an ambipolar FET and also demonstrates high drain current of a few tens-to-hundred μA at a low operation voltage. It appears promising enough to drive organic light emitting diode pixels and NOR logic functions on glass.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.