A conditioning-free magnesium chloride complex electrolyte for rechargeable magnesium batteries
- A conditioning-free magnesium chloride complex electrolyte for rechargeable magnesium batteries
- 하정훈; Brian Adams; 조재현; Victor Duffort; 김종학; 정경윤; 조병원; Linda F. Nazar; 오시형
- magnesium; electroyte; conditioning-free; magnesium chloride complex; batteries
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. A, Materials for energy and sustainability
- VOL 4, 7160-7164
- The dissolution of Mg metal in AlCl3/THF using CrCl3 as a “promoter” yields a magnesium aluminum chloride complex electrolyte which shares many common features with MACC, but does not require an onerous conditioning process. This crucial advantage originates from the very high Mg to Al ratio in the new electrolyte, “MaCC”, which promotes 100% coulombic efficiency for Mg in the first cycle.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.