Combinatorial Dansyl Library and its Applications to pH-Responsive Probes
- Combinatorial Dansyl Library and its Applications to pH-Responsive Probes
- 홍성철; 디라제무라레; 이준석
- fluorescence library; dansyl; imaging; pH indicator
- Issue Date
- Combinatorial chemistry & high throughput screening
- VOL 19, NO 5, 347-352
- Herein, we report the first 48-membered, dansyl-based, combinatorial fluorescent library.
From the electronic and structural properties of the probes, we analyzed their optical properties and chemical yields, with an average of 49 %. The molecules were examined for their pH responses, and DS-2 and DS-45 showed blue-shifts, whereas DS-7 and DS-40 showed red-shifts in wavelength with increasing pH. Finally, cell permeability was investigated by treating SNU-2292 cells. Our results demonstrate the potential application of this library in biosensors, bio-imaging and pH indicators.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.