Low-coordinated surface atoms of CuPt alloy cocatalysts on TiO2 for enhanced photocatalytic conversion of CO2
- Low-coordinated surface atoms of CuPt alloy cocatalysts on TiO2 for enhanced photocatalytic conversion of CO2
- Sooho Lee; Sunil Jeong; Whi Dong Kim; Seokwon Lee; Kangha Lee; 배완기; Jun Kyuk Moon; Sangheon Lee; Doh C. Lee
- photocatalyst; CuPt; alloy; CO2
- Issue Date
- VOL 8, 10043-10048
- We report the photocatalytic conversion of CO2 to CH4 using CuPt alloy nanoclusters anchored on TiO2. As the size of CuPt alloy nanoclusters decreases, the photocatalytic activity improves significantly. Small CuPt nanoclusters strongly bind CO2 intermediates and have a stronger interaction with the TiO2 support, which also contributes to an increased CH4 generation rate. The alloying and size effects prove to be the key to efficient CO2 reduction, highlighting a strategic platform for the design of photocatalysts for CO2 conversion.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.