Comparative Evaluation of Handheld Robot-Aided Intraocular Laser Surgery
- Comparative Evaluation of Handheld Robot-Aided Intraocular Laser Surgery
- 양성욱; Robert A. MacLachlan; Joseph N. Martel; Louis A. Lobes; Cameron N. Riviere
- medical robotics; surgery; visual servoing
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on robotics
- VOL 32, NO 1, 246-251
- This paper presents robot-aided intraocular laser surgery using a handheld robot known as Micron. The micromanipulator enables visual servoing of a laser probe, while maintaining a constant distance of the tool tip from the retinal surface. Automated, semiautomated, and unaided
manual performance in patterned laser retinal photocoagulation is compared.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.