One-dimensional InGaZnO Field-effect Transistor on a Polyimide Wire Substrate for an Electronic Textile
- One-dimensional InGaZnO Field-effect Transistor on a Polyimide Wire Substrate for an Electronic Textile
- 황도경; 유태희; 상병인
- InGaZnO; 1-D Field-effect Transistor; Electronic Textile
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 68, NO 4, 599-603
- Amorphous InGaZnO (IGZO) is a promising semiconducting material to replace amorphous and
polycrystalline Si. IGZO-based field-effect transistors (FET) can be versatile platforms for various electronic or optoelectronic applications. Here, we report on a one-dimensional (1-D) IGZO FET fabricated on a flexible polyimide wire substrate for electronic textiles (e-textiles). This flexible 1-D IGZO FET shows a high mobility of 18.18 cm2/Vs with a relatively good on/off current ratio of 104 at operating voltages below 5 V. Furthermore, a resistive-load inverter is implemented by connecting the 1-D IGZO FET to an external load resistor. Such an inverter exhibits obvious voltage switching characteristics, verifying the potential it is being a basic building block for an e-textile circuit system.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.