Smart Advisor : Real-time Information Provider with Mobile Augmented Reality
- Smart Advisor : Real-time Information Provider with Mobile Augmented Reality
- 김익재; 최희승; Seungho Chae; Yoonsik Yang; Junghyun Byun; Jiyoon Jo; Tack-Don Han
- Augmented Reality; Object Recognition; Life log
- Issue Date
- ICCE (International Conference on Consumer Electronics)
- This paper presents a mobile-based real-time information providing system with augmented reality, called Smart Advisor. Smart Advisor can make users’ life convenient by informing necessary information and actions in advance by recognizing and tracking the interest object captured by the camera in mobile devices. Specifically, the proposed system will be helpful to the elderly/disabled users with vulnerable decisionmaking ability. For robust recognition in various environments, an object matching technique based on binary descriptors is applied with adaptive illumination compensation in limited search window. Then, the camera pose is reliably estimated by RANSAC and inverse-homography calculation. This system can be applicable to various areas, such as medical treatment, education, and game through the interlocking with the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.