Swimming Robots Have Scaling Laws, Too
- Swimming Robots Have Scaling Laws, Too
- 차영수; Jeffrey Laut; Paul Phamduy; Maurizio Porfiri
- Biologically inspired robots; biomimetics; marine robotics; smart actuators
- Issue Date
- IEEE/ASME transactions on mechatronics : a joint publication of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society and the ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Division
- VOL 21, NO 1, 598-600
- Aquatic animals of vastly different size show a simple relationship between swimming speed and body kinematics. Swimming robots, whose morphology and gaits are inspired by those animals, are not an exception.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.