Solubility limit, magnetic interaction and conduction mechanism in rare earth doped spinel ferrite
- Solubility limit, magnetic interaction and conduction mechanism in rare earth doped spinel ferrite
- 채근화; Jitendra Pal Singh; Hemanut Kumar; Ayush Singhal; Neelmanee Sarin; R. C. Srivastava
- Rare earth; ferrites; magnetic interaction; valence state
- Issue Date
- Applied Science Letters
- VOL 2, NO 1, 3-11
- In present review we have focused various issues like solubility limit, magnetic interaction and conduction mechanism of rare earth doped ferrite. Cumulative effects of valence state, magnetic moments of rare earth ions, weakening/strengthening of exchange interaction and magnetic ordering in rare earth ion doped ferrite are responsible for magnetic behavior. It is proposed that characterization techniques based on synchrotron radiation like X-ray absorption spectroscopy and X-ray magnetic circular dichroism can open pathways to prove these assumptions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.