High-Mobility Transistors Based on Large-Area and Highly Crystalline CVD-Grown MoSe2 Films on Insulating Substrates
- High-Mobility Transistors Based on Large-Area and Highly Crystalline CVD-Grown MoSe2 Films on Insulating Substrates
- 김승민; 이종수; 권준연; Piyush Dak; 김진희; Jozeph Park; 홍영기; 송원근; Inturu Omkaram; Muhammad A. Alam; 김선국
- CVD grown; Multilayer MoSe2 Film; High Mobility Transistor
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials
- VOL 28, NO 12, 2316-2321
- Large-area and highly crystalline CVD-grown multilayer MoSe2 films exhibit a well-defined crystal structure (2H phase) and large grains reaching several hundred micrometers. Multilayer MoSe2 transistors exhibit high mobility up to 121 cm2 V− 1 s− 1 and excellent mechanical stability. These results suggest that high mobility materials will be indispensable for various future applications such as high-resolution displays and human-centric soft electronics.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.