Tailored CVD graphene coating as a transparent and flexible gas
- Tailored CVD graphene coating as a transparent and flexible gas
- 박민; 김명종; 김수민; 배수강; 이슬아; 서태훈; 조현진; S. Chandramohan; Eun-Kyung Suh; Heon Sang Lee; Jae Kwan Lee
- CVD graphene; gas barrier
- Issue Date
- Scientific Reports
- VOL 6, 24143-1-24143-8
- The chemical vapor deposition (CVD) method to obtain tailored graphene as a transparent and flexible gas barrier has been developed. By separating nucleation step from growth, we could reduce early graphene nucleation density and thus induce better stitching between domain boundaries in the second growth step. Furthermore, two step growth in conjunction with electrochemical polishing of Cu foils achieved large graphene domains and improved graphene quality with minimized defects. The performance of resulting graphene as a gas barrier was superior to the graphene obtained by onestep growth on polished or unpolished Cu foils. The CVD graphene reported here could open up the possibility for exploring graphene-based gas barrier due to the minimized density of defect area.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.