Domain size engineering of CVD graphene and its influence on physical properties
- Domain size engineering of CVD graphene and its influence on physical properties
- 김명종; 서태훈; 조현진; Felisita Annisanti Mas'ud; Taegeon Lee; Heesuk Rho
- CVD graphene; Domain Engineering; Property; graphene; chemical vapor deposition (CVD); grain boundary; electronic transport
- Issue Date
- Journal of physics D, applied physics
- VOL 49, NO 20, 205504-1-205504-7
- An electrochemical polishing pre-treatment and atmospheric pressure annealing were performed on copper foils in order to obtain large graphene domain sizes by the chemical vapor deposition method. The sizes were confirmed through scanning electron microscopy, optical microscopy and Raman spectroscopy, among other additional characterizations. The larger domain size was expected to improve the quality of the graphene but, on the contrary, the sheet resistance of the samples was found to increase for the larger domain size. We conclude that although the domain size is larger, the sheet resistance of graphene is more affected by the quality of the graphene interdomain itself.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.