Effect of oxychlorination treatment on the regeneration of Pt?Sn/Al2O3 catalyst for propane dehydrogenation
- Effect of oxychlorination treatment on the regeneration of Pt?Sn/Al2O3 catalyst for propane dehydrogenation
- 정광덕; 김가희; 김원일; 엄병환; 신채호; 오경석; 고형림
- Propane dehydrogenation; Regeneration; Redispersion; Oxychlorination
- Issue Date
- Research on chemical intermediates
- VOL 42, NO 1, 351-365
- Propane dehydrogenation and regeneration of Pt– Sn/θ-Al2O3 catalysts was evaluated with oxychlorination treatment. It was observed that the catalytic activity was not fully recovered after coke burning followed by hydrogen reduction process because of the unsatisfying recovery of Pt sintering. In this study, oxychlorination treatment was additionally employed between coke burning and hydrogen reduction. Oxychlorination used diluted HCl at the range of 625– 7000 ppm. The best recovery of catalytic activity was achieved at the HCl concentration of 5000 ppm. The effective redispersion of Pt was also examined by CO chemisorption, XRD, XPS, CHSN analysis, and STEM.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.