Improvement of Offaxis Neuromuscular Control under Slippery Conditions Following 6-week Pivoting Leg Neuromuscular Training
- Improvement of Offaxis Neuromuscular Control under Slippery Conditions Following 6-week Pivoting Leg Neuromuscular Training
- 이송주; Yupeng Ren; Joel M. Press; Jungwha Lee; Li-Qun Zhang
- Neuromuscular Training; EMG entropy; Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation; Neuromuscular Control; Slippery Condition; Dual Motor Tasks
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering : a publication of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society
- VOL 게재예정
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.