Deep Cerebellar Low-intensity Focused Ultrasound Stimulation Restores Interhemispheric Balance after Ischemic Stroke in Mice
- Deep Cerebellar Low-intensity Focused Ultrasound Stimulation Restores Interhemispheric Balance after Ischemic Stroke in Mice
- 세바스쳔 로열; 김형민; 동서연; 이슬; 안바르 사리에브; 백홍채
- Low-intensity focused ultrasound; Stroke; Rehabilitation; Electroencephalography; Brain Symmetry Index
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering : a publication of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.