Correct Extraction of Frequency Dispersion in Accumulation Capacitance in InGaAs Metal-Insulator-Semiconductor Devices
- Correct Extraction of Frequency Dispersion in Accumulation Capacitance in InGaAs Metal-Insulator-Semiconductor Devices
- 송진동; 최정혜; 김성근; 조철진; 이우철; Cheol Seong Hwang
- InGaAs; Frequency-dispersion; MOS capacitors; parasitic inductance
- Issue Date
- Electronic materials letters
- VOL 12, NO 6-772
- The anomalous frequency dispersion of the accumulation capacitance, i.e. an increase in the accumulation capacitance at high frequencies, of Pt/Al2O3/InGaAs metal-oxide-semiconductor (MOS) capacitors was investigated in this study. The anomalous frequency dispersion can be attributed to the considerable effects of parasitic inductance at high frequencies. The effects of parasitic inductance were effectively suppressed by decreasing the capacitor area without changing the MOS structure. This suggests that a smaller capacitor area should be used to precisely characterize the capacitance-voltage behavior of InGaAs-based MOS devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.