Near-infrared quantum cutting in Tb3+ and Yb3+-doped Y2O3 nanophosphors
- Near-infrared quantum cutting in Tb3+ and Yb3+-doped Y2O3 nanophosphors
- 박종구; 김선진; 이승용; 조소혜; 소반 칸; 아비짓 자다브
- quantum cutting; phosphor; Y2O3; energy transfer; Tb
- Issue Date
- Research on chemical intermediates
- VOL 43, NO 6-3471
- Properties of the quantum-cutting phosphors are dependent on various factors such as dopant concentration, crystallinity, homogeneity, particle size and surface morphology. Effective control of the above parameters can enhance the quantum-cutting ability of the phosphor material. Nano-sized particles of Y2O3:Tb3+,Yb3+ were prepared with a solution-based co-precipitation method and subsequent calcination. Effective control of the reaction parameters and doping concentration helped to produce uniform nanostructures with high quantum-cutting efficiency up to 181.1 %. The energy transfer mechanism between Tb3+ and Yb3+ was studied by considering their spectroscopic properties and time-resolved spectroscopy. The high efficiency and small particle size of the quantum-cutting phosphor Y2O3:Tb3+,Yb3+ make it a suitable candidate for its application in solar cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.