Electrophoretic deposition of Ca2Nb3O10 nanosheets synthesized by soft-chemical exfoliation
- Electrophoretic deposition of Ca2Nb3O10 nanosheets synthesized by soft-chemical exfoliation
- 최지원; Sang-Hyo Kweon; Mir Im; Woong-Hee Lee; Sahn Nahm; Seong-Ju Hwang
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. C, Materials for optical and electronic devices
- VOL 4, NO 1-184
- Ca2Nb3O10- (CNO-) nanosheets exfoliated from a KCa2Nb3O10 ceramic were deposited on a Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si substrate at room temperature (RT) using the electrophoresis method, and subsequently annealed at various temperatures to remove organic defects. The inter-planar distance of the (001) plane of the CNO film deposited at RT was large (1.68 nm). This distance gradually decreased to 1.44 nm when the annealing temperature was increased to 600 degrees C due to the removal of organic defects. For CNO films annealed at temperatures higher than 600 degrees C, a CaNb2O6 secondary phase was formed, indicating that annealing should be conducted at 600 degrees C to obtain a homogeneous CNO film. Moreover, the CNO film annealed at 600 degrees C showed a large epsilon(r) value of 65 with a low tan delta of 0.01 at 1.0 MHz. This film also exhibited a high breakdown electric field of 0.43 MV cm(-1) and a very low leakage current density of 3 x 10(-8) A cm(-2) at 0.4 MV cm(-1).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.