Neuroprotective Xanthones from the Root Bark of Cudrania tricuspidata
- Neuroprotective Xanthones from the Root Bark of Cudrania tricuspidata
- 권재영; Nguyen Tuan Hiep; Dong-Woo Kim; Bang Yeon Hwang; Hak Ju Lee; Woongchon Mar; Dongho Lee
- Issue Date
- Journal of natural products
- VOL 77-1901
- Seventeen new prenylated xanthones (1-17) were isolated from an ethyl acetate-soluble extract of root bark of Cudrania tricuspidata together with 17 previously identified xanthones. The structures of the new compounds were elucidated by spectroscopic methods. Six new compounds (3, 7, 8, 9, 15, and 16) and six known compounds (18-23) showed neuroprotective effects against 6-hydroxydopamine-induced cell death in human neuroblastoma SH-SYSY cells, with EC50 values of 0.7-16.6 mu M.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.