Discovery of a Series of 5,11-Dihydro-6H-benzo[e]pyrimido[5,4-b][1,4]diazepin-6-ones as Selective PI3K-delta/gamma Inhibitors
- Discovery of a Series of 5,11-Dihydro-6H-benzo[e]pyrimido[5,4-b][1,4]diazepin-6-ones as Selective PI3K-delta/gamma Inhibitors
- 심태보; Fleur M. Ferguson; Jing Ni; Tinghu Zhang; Bethany Tesar; 김남두; Xianming Deng; Jennifer R. Brown; Jean J. Zhao; Nathanael S. Gray
- Issue Date
- ACS MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS
- VOL 7, NO 10-912
- Dual inhibition of PI3K-delta and PI3K-gamma is an established therapeutic strategy for treatment of hematological malignancies. Reported molecules targeting PI3K-delta/gamma selectively are chemically similar and based upon isoquinolin-1(2H)-one or quinazolin-4(3H)-one scaffolds. Here we report a chemically distinct series of potent, selective PI3K-delta/gamma inhibitors based on a 5,11-dihydro-6H-benzo[e]pyrimido[5,4-b][1,4]diazepin-6-one scaffold with comparable biochemical potency and cellular effects on PI3K signaling. We envisage these molecules will provide useful leads for development of next-generation PI3K-delta/gamma targeting therapeutics.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.