Memory characteristics of capacitors with poly-GaAs floating gates
- Memory characteristics of capacitors with poly-GaAs floating gates
- 송진동; 노일표; Kang, N. S.; Shin, S. H.; Oh, Y. T.; Kim, K. B.; Y.H. Song
- GaAs; Glass; Memory; poly-crystal; capacitor
- Issue Date
- Electronics letters
- VOL 52, NO 11-964
- The memory characteristics of a capacitor with polycrystalline gallium arsenide (poly-GaAs) as a floating gate material have been evaluated, and compared with a capacitor using poly-silicon (poly-Si). The poly-GaAs film with thickness of 100 nm was successfully grown on silicon at 250 degrees C, using an arsenide beam flux, in a molecular beam epitaxy chamber. Based on the optical and electrical evaluation, this film appeared to have obvious poly-GaAs. Here, the measured the memory window by comparing it to a conventional device with a poly-Si floating gate, which showed it to have approximately twice the value of the poly-Si. Based on these results, poly-GaAs floating material can be considered to be a candidate for a wider memory window in scaled two-dimensional flash memory
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.