Design, synthesis, broad-spectrum antiproliferative activity, and kinase inhibitory effect of triarylpyrazole derivatives possessing arylamides or arylureas moieties
- Design, synthesis, broad-spectrum antiproliferative activity, and kinase inhibitory effect of triarylpyrazole derivatives possessing arylamides or arylureas moieties
- 유경호; 오창현; 모하메드 사미르; Mahmoud Mohamed Gamal El-Din; 모하메드엘가말
- Antiproliferative activity; Arylamides; Arylureas; 1,3,4-Triarylpyrazole
- Issue Date
- European journal of medicinal chemistry
- VOL 119-131
- A novel series of 1,3,4-triarylpyrazole derivatives possessing terminal arylamide or arylurea terminal moieties has been designed and synthesized. Their in vitro antiproliferative activities were investigated against a panel of 58 cell lines of nine different cancer types at the NCI, USA. The urea analogues 2b, 2c, and 2f as well as the amide derivatives 3e and 3f exerted the highest mean % inhibition values over the 58 cell line panel at 10 mu M, and thus were further tested in 5-dose testing mode to determine their GI(50), TGI, and LC50 values. The above mentioned compounds have shown stronger antiproliferative activities in terms of potency and efficacy upon comparing their results with Sorafenib as a reference compound. Among them, compounds 2c and 2f possessing 3,4-dichlorophenylurea terminal moiety showed the highest mean %inhibition value of about 99.85 and 104.15% respectively over the 58-cell line panel at 10 mu M concentration. Also compounds 2b, 3e, and 3f exhibited mean % inhibition over 80% at 10 mu M concentration. The GI(50) value of compound 3e over K-562 cancer cell line was 0.75 mu M. Accordingly, compound 2f was screened over seven kinases at a single-dose concentration of 10 mu M to profile its kinase inhibitory activity. Interestingly, the compound showed highly inhibitory activities (90.44% and 87.71%) against BRAF (V600E) and RAF1 kinases, respectively. Its IC50 value against BRAF (V600E) was 0.77 mu M. Compounds 2b, 2c, 2f, 3e, and 3f exerted high selectivity towards cancer cell lines than L132 normal lung cells. (C) 2016 Elsevier Masson SAS. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.