Organolead Halide Perovskites for Low Operating Voltage Multilevel Resistive Switching
- Organolead Halide Perovskites for Low Operating Voltage Multilevel Resistive Switching
- 황진연; 최재호; 박승학; 이주희; 홍구택; 김도홍; 문천우; 박경도; 서준민; 김수영; 정현석; 박남규; 한승우; 남기태; 장호원
- Conducting filament; Ion migration; Low operation voltages; Multilevel resistive switching; Organolead halide perovskites
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials
- VOL 28, NO 31-6567
- Organolead halide perovskites are used for low-operating-voltage multilevel resistive switching. Ag/CH3NH3PbI3/Pt cells exhibit electroforming-free resistive switching at an electric field of 3.25 x 10(3) V cm(-1) for four distinguishable ON-state resistance levels. The migration of iodine interstitials and vacancies with low activation energies is responsible for the low-electric-field resistive switching via filament formation and annihilation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.