Facile Synthesis of 2-Amino-4-alkoxypyrimidines via Consecutive Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution (S N Ar) Reactions
- Facile Synthesis of 2-Amino-4-alkoxypyrimidines via Consecutive Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution (S N Ar) Reactions
- 조용서; 김주현; 민선준
- 2-Amino-4-alkoxypyrimidines; Nucleophilic aromatic substitution; Regioselectivity; Alkoxy-
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 37, NO 12-2008
- A transition-metal-free and regioselective synthesis of a series of 2-amino-4-alkoxypyrimidines is described. The SNAr alkoxylation of 2,4-dichloropyrimidines regioselectively provided 2-chloro-4-alkoxypyrimidines, which were subsequently subject to the second SNAr amination with cyclic amines in the presence of triethylamine at high temperature to afford 2-amino-4-alkoxypyrimidines in good overall yield.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.