Cost-Effective, High-Performance Porous-Organic-Polymer Conductors Functionalized with Sulfonic Acid Groups by Direct Postsynthetic Substitution
- Cost-Effective, High-Performance Porous-Organic-Polymer Conductors Functionalized with Sulfonic Acid Groups by Direct Postsynthetic Substitution
- 김진영; 이경진; Dong Won Kang; Kwang Soo Lim; Jong Hyeon Lee; Woo Ram Lee; Jeong Hwa Song; Kyu Hyun Yeom; Chang Seop Hong
- Issue Date
- Angewandte Chemie international edition
- VOL 55, NO 52-16126
- We demonstrate the facile microwave-assisted synthesis of a porous organic framework 1 and the sulfonated solid (1S) through postsubstitution. Remarkably, the conductivity of 1S showed an approximately 300-fold enhancement at 30  °C as compared to that of 1, and reached 7.72×10− 2  S  cm− 1 at 80  °C and 90  % relative humidity. The superprotonic conductivity exceeds that observed for any conductive porous organic polymer reported to date. This material, which is cost-effective and scalable for mass production, also revealed long-term performance over more than 3  months without conductivity decay.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.