Surface states in a monolayer MoS2 transistor
- Surface states in a monolayer MoS2 transistor
- 이억재; Zhongyuan Lu; Justin C Wong; Sayeef Salahuddin
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials research
- VOL 31, NO 7-916
- In this article, we have explored the interface states that form between the channel of a monolayer MoS2 transistor and a high-kappa gate dielectric. These interface states lead to large hysteresis in the drain current versus gate voltage characteristic or the so-called transfer characteristic of the transistor. By applying carefully designed pulses to the gate of the transistor, we show that it is possible to both understand the nature of the interface states and minimize the hysteresis, so that the transfer characteristic can be reliably used for subsequent extraction of material parameters such as mobility.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.